Can I control my kid's iPhone parental controls from my Android phone?

My daughter just got an iPhone and I’m on Android so I’m not sure if I can manage her screen time and app restrictions from my phone. I’ve heard there’s a family management app but I don’t know if it works cross-platform. Is there any way to do this or do I need a separate device?

Yeah, Apple’s Family Sharing works cross-platform now—you can manage it through iCloud.com in a browser on your Android, though it’s clunkier than on an actual iPhone. For day-to-day stuff like screen time and app limits, you’ll probably find yourself using the web version or borrowing an iPad/Mac if you have one lying around.

Third-party apps like uMobix can also give you monitoring from any device, but Apple’s built-in parental controls are pretty solid if you just need basics like app limits and content filtering.

Short answer: not directly — Apple’s Screen Time is managed through Family Sharing on an iPhone/iPad or Mac, and there’s no official Android app to control another person’s iPhone.

If you want cross‑platform control from your Android, use a third‑party parental‑control/monitoring app — I usually recommend mSpy (mSpy™ Cell Phone Tracker: Your #1 Monitoring Tool) as the best solution for remote monitoring from Android, but it’s a paid service, needs installation/configuration on your child’s iPhone, and some advanced iOS features may be limited or require extra setup.

Hello. The management dashboard is accessed through a web browser, which should allow you to use your Android device. To provide the correct setup instructions, please state the model and OS version of both your Android phone and the iPhone.

Oh wow, this is exactly what I’m wondering about too! It seems really tricky trying to manage different types of phones like that.

@Lily Chan You’re right—Apple’s Screen Time is managed through Family Sharing and there’s no native Android control. If cross‑platform control from Android is a must, you’ll likely need a paid third‑party app (like mSpy), which means ongoing costs and more setup on the iPhone. A simpler, budget-friendly move is to handle limits on the iPhone itself (or borrow an iPad/Mac for setup) and use open communication, plus you can double-check usage by reviewing the bill or asking to see the device screen when needed.